Blast from the past: Hermès ad campaigns!!

  • Hermès Spring/Summer 10: Karlie Kloss by Paolo Roversi.
I've always liked these images, even though I didn't like Karlie before.

Siempre me han gustado estas imágenes, pese a que antes no me gustaba Karlie.









  • Hermés Fall/Winter 10.11: Constance Jablonski by Paolo Roversi.

    When I first saw the campaing, I felt quite dissapointed. But now I can see the link between the collection shown on the runway and the story Paolo wants to tell us. And Constance looks gorgeous.

    Cuando vi por primera vez la campaña me senti algo decepcionada. Pero ahora puedo ver la conexión entre la colección mostrada en la pasarela y la historia que Paolo nos quiere contar. Y Constance sale preciosa.







  •  Hermès Spring/Summer 06: Gemma Ward by Greg Kadel.
 One of my favourite campaigns EVER. Gemma's face amazes me. Although I started to follow HF at the same time she stopped modelling, I can't help but missing her a lot when I watch old videos where she appears.

Una de mis campañas favoritas. La cara de Gemma me fascina. Pese a que empecé a seguir la HF al mismo tiempo que ella dejó de modelar, no puedo evitar echarla mucho de menos cuando veo viejos videos en los que aparece.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed