FW 13.14 campaigns: Hugo by Hugo Boss, Hugo Boss Orange, Chanel & Chanel Beauty.

Hugo by Hugo Boss: Ian Sharp & Vanessa Axente by Daniel Jackson.


Vanessa is my new favourite and I just want to see more and more of her, so I get happy even if she gets such a simple campaign.
This kind be considered as boring, I accept it, but Vanessa makes it good. Biased, I know ;)








Vanessa es mi nueva favorita y solo quiero ver más y más de ella, así que soy feliz incluso si se lleva una campaña tan simple.
Puede ser considerada como aburrida, pero Vanessa la hace buena. Parcial, lo se ;)



Hugo Boss Orange: Benjamin Eidem & Nadja Bender by Lachlan Bailey.


I like Hugo Boss and I love Hugo Boss Orange. Their clothes are great, young, wearable. I love it. 
I loved they last campaigns with Jac,even though they were not perfect, and I love this one with Nadja.
It's simple but commercial. It shows you a nice watch, a super nice outfit, and it makes you want to want it.
Great casting, good concept...nice campaign.











Me gusta Hugo Boss y adoro Hugo Boss Orange. Su ropa es genial, joven, ponible. Me encanta.
Me encantaron sus últimas campañas con Jac, aunque no eran perfectas, y me encanta esta con Nadja.
Es simple pero comercial. Te enseñan un bonito reloj, un precioso outfit y te hace querer quererlo. 
Gran casting, buen concepto...bonita campaña.



Chanel: Ashleigh Good, Chiharu Okunugi & Soo Joo by Karl Lagerfeld.


Awful, just awful. This can't be Chanel.







Horrible, simplemente horrible. Esto no puede ser Chanel.



Chanel beauty: Monika "Jac" Jagaciak, Sigrid Agren & Diane Kruger


I love this. Jac is gorgeous, Sigrid is gorgeous and Diane is gorgeous. Simply beautiful.
The campaigns won't be iconic, but they work







Me encanta. Jac es preciosa, Sigrid es preciosa y Diane es preciosa. Simplemente bonito.
Las campañas no serán icónicas, pero funcionan.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed