Fall lingerie flat lay #flirtyfallflatlay

I'm taking a quick break from fashion week to do something I've never done before: a flat lay. I know, what kind of blogger am I? ;)

The people from "Adore me" reached out to me to see whether I was interested on doing this kind of post. I thought it would be fun, so here we are doing it today.
I just want to let you know that they're not paying me to do this and that all these items are my own. I dislike this kind of disclaimer, but it's something I have to do.

So, the idea behind this is showing you a couple of looks that I wear during fall/autumn. Because during the summer, it's easy to just pick a nice bra that will be shown a little bit. However, during the fall and winter, we may feel like making that kind of effort is not neccessary. But something that both lingerie and make-up can do is give you that extra confidence by making you feel prettier. 
For this first look I have a really nice kind of jumper/blouse, that has some see through going on, and that matches this gorgeous baby pink bralette. I like extremes, and that's why I'd pair that with black nail polish and dark berry lips. Cosy, autumnal and cute.
The second look is more simple, but also nice. This super thick jumper/dress is paired with a simple bra that has some nice lace details. I love a bit of lace on my underwear, since it makes it so much nicer and sexier. And of course, beige/brown tones go great with a red lip.

Look 1:


Look 2:



Me tomo un descanso de semanas de la moda para hacer algo que no he hecho nunca: un flat lay. Si, se lo que estáis pensando. ¿Qué clase de bloguera soy? ;)

La gente que dirige "Adore me" me contactó para ver si estaba interesada en hacer este tipo de entrada, y me pareció que podía ser divertido. Así que aquí estamos.
Quiero comentar que no me están pagando por hacer esto y que todo lo que enseño es mio. Odio estas aclaraciones, pero se que son necesarias. 

La idea es enseñar un par de looks que uso durante el otoño/invierno. Porque durante el verano es fácil elegir un sujetador bonito que se vaya a ver en zonas estratégicas. Pero durante el otoño y el invierno da mucha más pereza. Sin embargo, debemos pensar siempre que tanto la lencería como el maquillaje son dos cosas que nos pueden hacer sentirnos con mucha más confianza en nosotras mismas, solo por el hecho de que nos hacen sentirnos más guapas.
Para el primer look he escogido una blusa/jersey que me encanta porque tiene unos trocitos semi-transparentes. Y además, el color va a juego con este bralette tan mono que tengo. Pero como me gustan los extremos, al llevar estas prendas me apetece ir con uñas negras y labios muy oscuros. Es otoñal y también muy mono.
El segundo look es más simple. He puesto juntos este jersey/vestido tan gordito con un sujetador simple que tiene unos detalles de encaje. Me encanta que haya algo de encaje en mi ropa interior, ya que hace que todo parezca mucho más bonito y sexy. Y por supuesto, los tonos beige/marrones van genial con labios rojos.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed