Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017: Review #2

Milan is over, Paris started yesterday and here I am eating a muffin. If I were a model, people would say that I starve myself because I lost weight in the last couple of weeks. So I eat muffins. Any tips?

But, going back to Milan I want to focus my attention on two shows. Ferragamo is one of my favourites, but I was slightly concerned about the changes that were going to happen on the brand. Happily, the collection was as gorgeous as usual.
However, the disappointment came from another direction. I've raved about Philosophy in the last couple of seasons, because those collections were an absolute dream. This one didn't impress me as much as I want it to impress me. Sad times.


Milan acabó, París empezó y yo estoy comiéndome una magdalena. Si fuera modelo, la gente diría que me mato a hambre porque he perdido peso en las últimas semanas. Así que como muffins. ¿Algún consejo en cuanto a esto?

Pero volvamos a Milán, donde quiero centrarme en dos desfiles. Ferragamo es uno de mis favoritos, pero estaba algo preocupada por los cambios que se han producido en la marca últimamente. Por suerte tuvimos final feliz, ya que la colección fue tan bonita como de costumbre.
Sin embargo, la decepción vino por otro camino. Me he deshecho en elogios hacia Philosophy en las últimas temporadas, porque sus colecciones eran de ensueño. Pero esta me ha dejado bastante fría. Triste.


  -Bottega Veneta:


  -Jil Sander:



  -Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini:



  -Marni:



  -Salvatore Ferragamo:



  -Missoni:


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed