Is Gemma Ward doing a comeback?

Since Gemma left the industry we've read a lot of rumours about her coming back.
None of them were true, but this time it looks real.


Desde que Gemma dejó la industria hemos leído muchos rumores sobre ella retomando su carrera de modelo.
Ninguno fue verdad, pero esta vez parece real. 



I hope this is not another rumour and she comes back. She left the fashion industry at the same time I started to like the whole fashion world. And it makes me sad, because anytime I watch her old photos, I like them.
She was big. One of the biggest. And I think she can be big again.
I want to show some examples. I already did an entry with her Hermès campaign, which is one of my favourites.


Espero que no sea otro rumor y que sí vuelva. Dejó la industria de la moda a la vez que yo empecé a interesarme en el mundo modil. Y me da pena, porque siempre que miro sus fotos viejas, me gustan. 
Fue grande. Una de las más grandes. Y creo que puede volver a serlo.
Os quería mostrar algunos ejemplos. Ya hice una entrada con su campaña de Hermèz, que es una de mis favoritas.

















So, is the Queen back?? I hope so.


 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed