Spring / Summer 2013 campaigns: Jean Paul Gaultier, Hermès, Loewe & Balenciaga.

Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 13 : Ginta Lapina, Hannelore Knuts, Jeneil Williams & Maria Kashleva by Sebastian Kim.


This is not the best campaign in the world but I am so happy for Ginta, that I don't even care. When I saw her on the runway I knew she had to play Madonna's role in this campaign.
The rest of the cast is ok too. I think they all suit the collection.


Esta no es la mejor campaña del mundo, pero estoy tan contenta por Ginta que me da igual. Cuando la ví en la pasarela supe que tendría que hacer de Madonna en la campaña.
El resto del casting esta bien también. Creo que todas pegan con la colección.



Hermès S/S 13 : Iselin Steiro by Nathaniel Goldberg.


I don't get why most people are so crazy about this campaign. For me, this looks like a Lacoste campaign. I mean, is not bad, but it's not that great either.










No entiendo porque la gente esta tan entusiasmada con esta campaña. Se me parece a una campaña de Lacoste. No está mal, pero tampoco es tan maravillosa.



Loewe S/S 13 : Penélope Cruz & Caio Cesar by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

 

Again, I don't get why people are so crazy about this.
The pictures are nice. Penélope is a great actress but also a great model. But this is nothing special.
It's a nice campaign, but it's also nothing new.
I don't know. I like that she'll be the face of Loewe for the next seasons, but at the same time, I say that I think her campaigns won't be as good as Mariacarla's.











De nuevo, no se porque la gente se vuelve tan loca con esto.
Las fotos son bonitas. Penélope es una gran actriz y también una gran modelo. Pero esta campaña no es nada del otro mundo.
Es bonita, pero nada nuevo.
No sé. Me alegra que ella vaya a ser la imagen de Loewe en las próximas temporadas, pero a la vez tengo que decir que dudo que sus campañas lleguen a ser tan buenas como las de Mariacarla.



Balenciaga S/S 13 : Kremi Otashliyska, Kirstin Kragh Liljegren & Sam Rollinson by Steven Meisel.



What can I say? Balenciaga = same old, same old.
Let's see if now that the brand has a new designer, things change.





¿Qué puedo decir? Balenciaga = lo mismo de siempre.
Veamos si, ahora que la marca tiene nuevo diseñador, las cosas cambian.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed