Spring / Summer 2013 campaigns: Givenchy, Givenchy Beauty & Givenchy "Le Rouge et le Vernis".

Givenchy S/S 2013: Kate Moss, Marina Abramovic, Mariacarla Boscono, Jose Maria Manzanares, Jared Buckhiester and Francisco Peralta by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott.


I love this campaign. At first I was not so sure but now I love it.
I'm glad Mariacarla is back, and it's so cute to see her with her own baby =)
I even like Kate in this campaign, and I'm far from being a fan of her work.
They also use an spaniard bull fighter and, even though I hate his "job", he's pretty good looking and know how to work in front of a camera.
Great campaign.







Me encanta esta campaña. Al principio no estaba segura, pero ahora me encanta.
Me alegra que Mariacarla este de vuelta y es una monada verla con su propio bebé =)
Incluso me gusta como sale Kate en esta campaña y, soy muchas cosas pero ninguna de ellas es fan de su trabajo.
También han usado a un torero español y, pese a que odio su "trabajo", es bastante guapo y sabe como trabajar en frente de una cámara.
Gran campaña.



Givenchy Beauty S/S 2013 : Alana Zimmer by Daniel Jackson.


I'm never a fan of Givenchy beauty campaigns. I feel like they never pick the right model and then, nothing works.
Shame, because their products are pretty good.



Nunca he sido una gran fan de las campañas de belleza de Givenchy. Siento que nunca eligen a la modelo indicada y nada funciona.
Una pena, porque los productos son bastante buenos.

 

Givenchy Le Rouge & Le Vernis S/S 2013 : Mariacarla Boscono by Daniel Jackson.


It's a nice campaign, but it won't be with another model.
Mariacarla is Givenchy, and she saves every campaign.




Es una bonita campaña, pero no lo sería con otra modelo.
Mariacarla es Givenchy, y salva cada campaña.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed