Spring / Summer 2013 campaigns: Valentino, Alberta Ferretti & Moschino.

Valentino S/S 2013 Codie Young, Magdalena Jasek, Mackenzie Drazan, Tilda Lindstam, Maud Welzen & Esther Heesch by Sarah Moon.


I don't like this campaign.
I've only liked one Valentino collection, since the real Valentino left, and I feel like the rest of the collections are the same.
I also feel like they try too hard. And same goes for their campaigns.
This one is not good for me. It's so clean that it makes me think about hospitals, which is odd.
Not a fan of the models either.















No me gusta esta campaña.
Sólo me ha gustado una colección de Valentino, desde que el verdadero Valentino se fue, y siendo que el resto de colecciones son siempre la misma.
También siento como que lo intentan demasiado. Y lo mismo pasa con las campañas.
Esta no me parece buena. Es tan limpia que me hace pensar en hospitales, lo cual es raro.
No soy gran fan de las modelos tampoco.



Alberta Ferretti S/S 2013 : Nadja Bender & Zuzanna Bijoch.


This is the biggest dissapointment I've EVER feel with a fashion campaign.
I love the collection. Love love love it.
I've seen the show a hundred times, and I keep falling in love.
Everything was so beautiful and perfect. And now they do this kind of campaign.
When I saw Nadja was on it I thought that was amazing, since I really like her. But this looks like a bad catalog, or something worse.
I'm so sad. I had such big expectations with this campaign.






Este es la mayor decepción que he tenido con una campaña de moda.
Me encanta la colección. Me encanta, me encanta, me encanta.
He visto el desfile mil veces y me sigue gustando más.
Todo fue tan bonito y perfecto. Y ahora hacen esta campaña.
Cuando vi que Nadja estaba en esa pensé que era genial, porque me gusta mucho. Pero esto se parece a un pésimo catálogo, o algo peor.
Me pone muy triste. Tenía grande esperanzas puestas en esta campaña.



Moschino S/S 2013 : Hanne Gaby Odiele & Juliana Schurig by Juergen Teller.


Not the best campaign, not the worst.
It's quite good and it has a good aesthetic for the kind of collection they're advertising.




No es la mejor campaña, tampoco la peor.
Es bastante buena y tiene una buena estética para el tipo de colección que vende.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed