Spring / Summer 2013 campaings: Hugo Boss Black, Hugo by Hugo Boss & Hugo Boss Orange.

Hugo Boss Black Spring 2013 : Edita, Liu Wen, Toni, Gabriel Aubry by Mikael Jansson


Hugo Boss campaigns look the same all the time. At least I'm happy they're using pretty models like Edita (who's the star of the campaign) and Toni. But the photoshop is not good and Edita's face looks odd in some shots.
Not a very original campaign, but it's not that bad either. I guess it works using pretty models to do simple poses.

















Las campañas de Hugo Boss siempre son iguales. Al menos me hace feliz ver que usan modelos guapas como Edita (la estrella de la campaña) y Toni. Pero los retoques hechos no son buenos y la cara de Edita es rara en algunas fotos.
No es una campaña original, pero tampoco es tan mala. Supongo que funciona poner a modelos guapas haciendo poses simples.


Hugo by Hugo Boss S/S 13 : Karmen Pedaru & Sean Opry by Alexei Hay.


They've already used this kind of aesthetic before, in their previous campaigns with Freja, and I think it looks better here (less photoshoped) but still, it's not my cup of tea.
Karmen looks bored and I never ended liking her blonde hair. That's why I'm so happy she's back to brunette.
So, again, another ok campaign. Ok, but not great.












Ya usaron este tipo de estética antes, en sus campañas previas con Freja, y creo que aquí queda mejor (menos photoshopeado) pero aún así, no me llama.
Karmen parece estar aburrida, y nunca llegue a aceptar su pelo rubio. Por eso estoy tan feliz de que haya vuelto al moreno.
Así que, de nuevo, otra campaña que esta bien. Buena, pero no es genial.



Hugo Boss Orange: Monika "Jac" Jagaciak & Mathias Lauridsen.


The Boss Orange campaigns are usually my favourites from HB. They tend to be fresher, less "perfect" as opposed to the other lines. And this one is ok, but it's the third in a row Monika does for them, and it's definitely the worst.
I hate those fake bangs they put on her. They distract me, a lot.
They could have done better. But I'm glad Monika is there again, because I think she fits the brand.







Las campañas de Boss Orange son por lo general mis favoritas de HB. Son más refrescantes, menos "perfectas", en oposición a las demás líneas. Y esta está bien, pero es la tercera que hace Monika, y es definitivamente la peor de las 3.
Odio ese flequillo falso que le han puesto. Me distrae, mucho.
Podrían haberlo hecho mejor. Pero me alegra que Monika este en la campaña, porque pega mucho con la firma.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed