Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon April 2018: TBR


It's Saturday and I have the day off. The weather is miserable and there are books in my room...do you see where this is heading?

There is a Readathon today, and I'll be participating. Here in London, it starts at 13.00 pm, which means I have 2 hours left before it begins to show you my TBR (to be read).
On Monday, I'll let you know how it went!
I'll be updating my progress on instagram throughout the day, so you may want to check that out at @ana_bababoom


Es sábado y tengo el día libre. El tiempo es horrible y hay libros en mi habitación...¿vais viendo lo que quiero decir?

Hay un Readathon organizado para hoy, y voy a participar. Aquí en Londres empieza a las 13.00 pm, lo que quiere decir que me quedan 2 horas solo para enseñaros mi TBR (to be read).
El lunes os enseñaré como fue todo.
Iré actualizando mi progreso en instagram durante el día. Si os interesa, me podéis encontrar en @ana_bababoom


  -It, by Stephen King:

I currently am about to start part 4 (page 793) of this huge book. I may not read much from it today, but I'll like to maybe read 20 or so pages, so I have my daily dose of Derry and Pennywise. I am planning on watching the movie and doing a post about how the book compares to the movie. So stay tuned for that.


Estoy a punto de empezar la parte 4 (página 793) de este monstruo hecho libro. No creo que le preste mucha atención hoy, pero me gustaría leer 20 páginas o así, para tener mi dosis diaria de Derry y Pennywise. Tengo previsto ver la peli y hacer una entrada comparando libro y película. Estad atentos a esa entrada. 


  -"Dear Ijeawele, A feminist manifesto in fifteen suggestions" & "We should all be feminists", by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie:

These are very short books (50/60 pages), so I'm counting on finishing them today. Really excited to read them, though.


Estos son muy cortos (50/60 páginas), así que cuento con acabarlos hoy. Tengo muchas ganas de leerlos.


  -A court of mist and fury, by Sarah J. Maas:

I have read this book 5 or 6 times already. It is part of my favourite trilogy, and I am rereading it because we get a new book on Tuesday. I'm listening to the audiobook this time, though. And so far, I have listened to the first 3 chapters, so I am on page 33 and have 22 hours to go.


He leído este libro unas 5 o 6 veces. Es parte de mi trilogía favorita, la cual estoy releyendo porque tendremos libro nuevo el martes. Esta vez estoy oyendo el audiobook. Y de momento he estado leyendo/oyendo 3 capítulos, así que estoy en la página 33 y me quedan 22 horas.


  -If there's no tomorrow, by Jennifer L. Armentrout:

This book has almost 400 pages, so I'll see how much I can read. If I get into it really easily, I might finish the entire book today, who knows? It's always hit or miss for me when J.L. Armentrout is involved.


Este libro tiene casi 400 páginas, así que iré viendo cuanto leo. Si me engancha rápidamente, puede que lo acabe hoy mismo. A saber...
En mi caso, siempre es adorar u odiar cuando J.L. Armentrout es la escritora.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed