Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon April 2018: Wrap up!

The readathon is over! And it honestly was a lot of fun. I hadn't been reading too much lately, and it was great to be able to dedicate one day to just that. 
Now let me tell you about the 546 pages I read.


El maratón de lectura ha terminado. Y la verdad que lo disfruté mucho. Últimamente no había tenido tiempo para leer, y me encantó poder dedicar un día a hacer solo eso.
Ahora dejadme que os cuente que me parecen las 546 páginas que leí.


  -"We should all be feminists" & "Dear Ijeawele, A feminist manifesto in fifteen suggestions", by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

I gave 5 stars to both of these books. It was the first two I read, and I completely loved them. 
I liked "We should all be feminists" a bit less, since it was more of general message. It made me think a lot, but I find "Dear Ijeawele..." to be more of my kind of message. As a feminist, I enjoyed both, but I found one more complete than the other. Highly recommend both, anyway.



Les di 5 estrellas a ambos libros. Fueron los dos primeros que leí, y me encantaron.
Me gustó un poco menos "We should all be feminists", porque habla de una idea más general.Me hizo reflexionar mucho, pero siento que "Dear Ijeawele..." es un tipo de mensaje que me apasiona más. Como feminista disfruté ambos, pero me parece que uno es más completo que el otro. Aún así recomiendo ambos.


  -"If there's no tomorrow", by Jennifer L. Armentrout:

I still haven't finished this book. I read 20 chapters (257 pages), and I'm really looking forward to reading what I have left.
Jennifer L. Armentrout is my most read author, even though I still don't know whether I like her or not. However, I do find this book to be the best I have read out of the 17 books written by her that I have read so far. Yes, I have given her plenty of opportunities.
Let's see if the ending doesn't disappoint.


Aún no he terminado este libro. Leí 20 capítulos (257 páginas) y tengo ganas de acabarlo.
Jennifer L. Armentrout es la autora a la que más he leído, pese a que aún no tenga claro si me gusta o no. Sin embargo, he de decir que este es probablemente el mejor libro que he leído de ella, de los 17 que he acabado a día de hoy. No podéis decir que no le he dado oportunidades.
Veremos si el final no decepciona.


  -"A Court of Mist and Fury", by Sarah J. Mass:

This is probably my favourite book ever. I have read it multiple times, and this time I picked the audiobook route. I listened to 7 hours of it, which equals 180 pages. And that disappoints me, because in 7 hours I could probably read the entire book. But oh well...
I really recommend this series. It is amazing.


Este puede que sea mi libro favorito. Lo he leído varias veces y esta vez decidí escuchar el audiobook. Escuché 7 horas, lo cual son 180 páginas. Y eso me decepciona un poco, porque en 7 horas sería capaz de leer el libro entero.
Lo recomiendo totalmente. Es genial.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed