Dior Beauty "Lip Glow" (Featuring Bella Hadid) #Diorglowsquad


I am absolutely, deeply, insanely obsessed with Dior Beauty. And that is something you might have noticed already since I have featured this brand and its products multiple times in the past 12 months. 
And if I had to choose just one product from this brand to use for the rest of my life, that would be their Lip Glow. It's honestly the best lip balm I have ever used, and I've tried quite a few. 
Now they've got new shades and I want them all!

What makes this product special is how effective it is. As someone with very dry skin and lips, I need that lip balm that really moisturizes my lips and basically saves them from the cold weather. And just a thin coat of Lip Glow does that, while it adds some lovely colour to my lips.
The colour I own is the Pink one with the Glow finish, which is the most natural on me. I wear it all the time, and I don't need to have more make-up on because it just looks natural. Sometimes I just apply a lot of mascara and a bit of Lip Glow and I'm more than happy with that extra natural look.
I'll be happy just owning the Pink shade but....those new shades are DIVINE!!!! Raspberry and Berry are so me, I can't wait to have them in my collection. It'd be such a great way to wear more bold colours in the most comfortable way, since the formula is as balmy and nice as you may imagine it to be. 

Now I'm going to show you a lot of material, so be ready! We've got a campaign, a couple videos, some pictures of the products and the new shades, ...a bit of everything. And it all comes from Dior's website, so make sure you check it out.
I'll be talking about their SS collection soon, by the way.

Shades and finishes:


"Lip Glow" campaign: Bella Hadid by Cass Bird




How the new shades look:




Videos with models Bella Hadid, Frederikke Sofie, Sora Choi & Dilone



Estoy absolutamente, profundamente, locamente obsesionada con Dior Beauty. Lo cual puede que sea obvio ya que ha hablado muchísimo sobre la marca y sus productos en los últimos 12 meses. 
Y si tuviera que elegir un solo producto para usar durante el resto de mi vida, sería el Lip Glow. Con la mano en el pecho os digo que es mejor bálsamo de labios que he probado, y no es que haya probado pocos. 
Y ahora tienen colores nuevos, ¡y los quiero todos!

Lo que hace que este producto sea tan especial es lo efectivo que es. Yo tengo la piel y los labios muy secos, y con un poco que aplique consigo gran hidratación, y que mis labios se salven del frío. Y además añade un toque de color muy mono.
El que yo tengo es Pink, en el acabado Glow. Este es el más natural para mi y lo uso todos los días, ya que no necesito tener más maquillaje puesto. A veces solo uso máscara de pestañas y el Lip Glow y me encanta ese look tan natural que ofrece. 
Solo con este rosa sería feliz pero...¡los nuevos colores son DIVINOS! Raspberry y Berry son tan yo que no puedo esperar a tenerlos en mi colección. Sería una gran manera de llevar un color de labios más fuerte, sin la incomodidad que a veces supone. Esta fórmula es super agradable.

Ahora os voy a poner mucho material, así que preparaos. Tenemos una campaña, un par de vídeos, fotos de los productos, los nuevos colores, ...un poco de todo. Y todo proviene de la página de Dior, así que echadle un vistazo.
Hablaré de la colección de PV pronto, por cierto.

--------------------------------------------

My other posts about Dior beauty / Mis otras entradas sobre Dior Beauty:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed