#tbt: Karen Elson for Vogue Italia December 2006


I saw this image a couple of weeks ago, I don't remember where. But I fell in love immediately.

Karen Elson has been on the cover of Italian Vogue 20 times, and covered this edition 3 times in 2006. This December cover is my favourite out of those 3 she got in 2006, and probably my favourite overall. I'll need to find every single one and see if any inspire me more. 

The name of the story is "Fashion Fetish and Fantasy", shot by Steven Meisel. And Karen has the perfect look for it, and for anything really, because she's too gorgeous.
I love discovering images I never saw before. The magic of fashion!

"Fashion Fetish & Fantasy"
Ph: Steven Meisel


















Vi esta imagen hace unas semanas, pero no recuerdo donde. Y me enamoró al instante.

Karen Elson ha estado en la portada de Vogue Italia 20 veces, y en 2006 tuvo 3 portadas. Esta de diciembre es mi favorita de entre las de 2006, y probablemente mi favorita en general. Pero necesitaría buscar todas las que ha hecho para ver si alguna me inspira más.

El nombre de la historia es "Fashion Fetish and Fantasy", fotografiada por Steven Meisel. Y Karen tiene el look perfecto para ella, y para cualquier cosa en realidad porque es demasiado guapa.
Me encanta descubrir imágenes que no había visto nunca. ¡La magia de la moda!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed