Dior Beauty Spring/Summer 2018: Frederikke Sofie by Richard Burbridge


When I wrote recently about the new Lip Glow campaign and collection, I warned you I was going to talk about the Spring/Summer collection. Here we go...

This really shows that we can appreciate things we won't neccessarily use ourselves. I'm not a big fan of the colour pink, yet this picture captivated me immediately. 
The quality of the products can be seen on the images and the videos, and it really makes me want to use them. That's the key of advertising.

"Glow Addict"
Ph: Richard Burbridge





Cuando escribí hace poco sobre la nueva campaña de Lip Glow y la colección, os avisé de que iba a hablar de la colección de primavera/verano. Vamos a ello...

Esto muestra que podemos apreciar las cosas incluso si no son de nuestro estilo. A mi el color rosa no me apasiona en exceso, y aún así esta imagen me cautivó inmediatamente. 
La calidad de los productos es aparente con solo ver las imágenes o los vídeos, y me hace querer usarlos. Es la clave en lo que a publicidad se refiere. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed