Fendi Pre-Fall 2014

I don't usually pay much attention to Pre-Fall or Resort collections, but when I saw this one I said to myself: so, is this one going to catch my eye?....and it did.
These kind of colours would always make me look twice. Actually, my idea of a perfect fall collection is one where we only see grey and burgundy clothes.
But, apart from that, I find this collection really interesting. The shapes are nothing too special, but they are not boring either. Everything is really wearable, and simple in a way, but you can still see the Fendi touch. Of course, there is fur (no fur, no Fendi). And, I just really like it. I can totally see myself wearing it all, and I like that.

Model: Elisabeth Erm.



































No suelo prestar mucha atención a las colecciones Pre-Fall o Resort, pero cuando vi esta me dije: así que esta va a gustarme de verdad...y lo hizo.
Este tipo de colores siempre llaman mi atención. De hecho, mi idea de colección de otoño perfecta es una en la que solo veamos gris y borgoña.
Pero, aparte de eso, creo que la colección en sí es interesante. Las formas no son nada del otro mundo, pero tampoco son aburridas. Todo es ponible y simple a su manera, pero sin perder ese toque Fendi. Y por supuesto, hay piel (no piel, no Fendi). Y solo puedo decir eso, que me gusta. Me puedo imaginar a mi misma vistiendo cada prenda y eso hace que me guste más.

Modelo: Elisabeth Erm.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed