Scandinavia SSAW 14

It's been a while since the last time I talked about other covers I like, that are not Vogue covers, but here I come with these ones.

They picked a different flower for each model, which I think is a nice idea. The covers look very clean, natural...I just like them.

The rest of the issue looks good as well. Frida Gustavsson has a really nice ed on it, and Nadja's ed is nice too.









Hacía mucho que no hablaba sobre otras portadas que me gustaban, y que no eran de Vogue, pero aquí os traigo estas.

Han elegido una flor para cada modelo, lo cual es una idea muy bonita. Las portadas son muy limpias, naturales,...me encantan.

El resto del número parece bastante bueno también. Frida Gustavsson tiene un edito muy bueno, y el de Nadja también parece estar bien.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed