Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Video + personal opinion)

The VSFS aired yesterday and if you haven't watch it yet, you should. It's something fun and, I don't know, interesting to see. And this year's show was way better than the last ones.
I'll leave here a video where you can watch it, but I also wanted to share with you my personal opinion about the show.

It has 6 segments. I think my favourite was Shipwrecked, because the performer didn't bothered the girls. He was just sitting and playing his piano, and the girls were able to walk properly while we all listened to a beautiful song. My complaint is that they edited poorly. I couldn't watch Sigrid's and Constance's walks, which annoyed me.
Then, I also enjoyed Pink this year, because the performers had a lot of energy, but they didn't bothered the girls. Horrible outfits, though. My favourite was Josephine, followed by Jac, who closed the segment brilliantly.
The other segments were fine, just fine. The opening was boring and forgettable, but we all knew that was going to happen. Candice was supposed to be the star of the show, but it was Behati who ended up stealing the attention. Well, Behati or her boyfriend Adam. Was it really necessary to see him everytime she was walking? I guess it was.
Same with Cara. Was it really necessary to make a video about her having lots of followers on instagram? Well, it could have been worse. I mean, look at Cara's walk...that was worse than the instagram thing.
Also, the whole "poor Lais she broke her foot" video thing was...unnecesary? I feel like I'm using the same word all the time. Was I suposse to cry? I don't know, it was kind of random...but better than the whole "island" thing.

To make a long story short...I quite liked it, and you can watch it and have your own opinion. If you want to share that opinion, feel free to do it.
And enjoy the show ;)





El desfile de VS se emitió ayer, y si aún no lo habéis visto, poneos a ello. Es algo divertido de ver y, no se, me resulta interesante. Además, este año ha mejorado mucho respecto a los años anteriores.
Os dejaré un vídeo donde verlo, pero aparte de eso quería compartir mi opinión sobre el desfile.

Tiene 6 segmentos. Creo que mi favorito es Shipwrecked, porque el artista que actuaba se limitó a sentarse y a tocar el piano, con lo que no molestó a las modelos. Así que ellas pudieron desfilar bien mientras nosotros escuchábamos una preciosa canción. Mi queja es que lo editaron fatal y apenas pude ver como desfilaban Sigrid o Constance, y eso me cabrea.
También disfruté de Pink este año, porque el grupo que actuaba tenía mucha energía pero en ningún momento molestaba a las chicas. Los trajes eran horribles, eso sí. Mi favorita fue Josephine, seguida de Jac, que cerró el segmento muy bien.
Los otros segmentos estuvieron bien, sin más. La apertura fue aburrida y pasará sin pena ni gloria, pero eso ya lo sabíamos. Candice iba a ser la estrella y al final quien se llevó ese título fue Behati. Bueno, Behati o su novio Adam. ¿Era necesario enforcarle cada vez que ella salía? Supongo que si.
Lo mismo sobre Cara. ¿Era necesario hacer un video hablando de cuantos seguidores tiene en instagram? Bueno, podría haber sido peor. ¿La habéis visto desfilar? Eso es peor que lo del instagram.
Y luego, el vídeo de "oh, pobre Lais que se rompió un pie" fue tan...¿innecesario? Siento que solo uso una palabra. ¿Tenía que haber llorado? No se, fue tan de relleno...aunque fue mejor que lo de la isla desierta.

Pero resumiendo...me ha gustado, y vosotros también lo podéis ver y formar vuestra propia opinión. Y si queréis compartir esa opinión, hacedlo.
Disfrutad del desfile ;)


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed