Vogue Paris December 2013 / January 2014: Caroline Brasch Nielsen by Terry Richardson

I promise I will update this blog more often in the future, but today I have to share another ed with you. It's easier for me to do so, since I'm not feeling that well (hello toothache! hello ear infection! =/ ).
I loved this ed the first time I saw it, and I like it even more anytime I see it. I don't think I've ever liked a Terry ed so much.

It's basically an ed where Caroline Brash Nielsen impersionates Victoria Beckham. I think it is quite cool.


"Vie Privée"













Prometo actualizar el blog más a menudo en el futuro, pero hoy tengo que compartir con vosotros otro edito. Es más fácil hacer algo así, ya que no me siento tan bien (¡hola dolor de muelas!, ¡hola infección de oído! =/ ).
Me encantó el edito la primera vez que lo ví, y me gusta cada vez más. No creo que nunca me haya gustado tanto un edito de Terry.

Es básicamente un edito donde Caroline Brasch Nielsen pretende ser Victoria Beckham. Creo que está bastante bien.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed