Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2015: Review #1

I was very excited to talk about HC this season, but today's post may not show it. I wanted to talk about as many shows as possible, to really inform you about what it's going on in Paris.
But something happened this morning, and I've been feeling really bad the entire day. I was going to talk about other shows, but I'll have to spend a lot of time looking for the pictures and all that stuff. And, to be honest, I don't feel strong enough to do so. As I said today on twitter, health comes first. And now all I want to do is go to bed and rest. I may talk about these shows tomorrow, if I feel better.
I apologize if this post has spelling mistakes or anything like that. I still hope you enjoy reading it =)



Estaba muy emocionada con poder hablar de la Alta Costura esta temporada, pero puede que la entrada de hoy no lo demuestre. Quería hablaros de todos los desfiles que pudiera, para informaros de verdad de lo que pasa en París. 
Pero me pasó algo esta mañana y me he sentido muy mal todo el día. Iba a hablar de otros desfiles, pero tendría que pasarme un buen rato buscando las fotos y demás.
Y, siendo sincera, no me siento lo suficientemente fuerte para hacerlo. Como dije en twitter, la salud es lo primero. Y ahora solo quiero irme a dormir y a descansar. Puede que hable de esos desfiles mañana, si me encuentro mejor.
Os pido disculpas por cualquier fallo en la ortografía o en otras cosas. Espero que aún y con todo podáis disfrutar la lectura =)




  -Atelier Versace:


First of all, great casting. It was amazing to see big models like Natasha, Amber, Eva, Trentini, Karlie, Isabeli,... it made everything better.
But let's talk about the clothes. Those were better than previous seasons, but not too good. I mean, the outfits with trousers are beautiful. But some dresses are absolutely awful.
Look at Taylor's dress. It's a "Versace meets VS PINK" kind of dress. Awful.
But it's a step in the right direction.













Primero de todo, gran casting. Fue una pasada ver a grandes modelos como Natasha, Amber, Eva, Trentini, Karlie, Isabeli,... hizo todo mejor.
Pero hablemos de la ropa. Esta fue mejor que en pasadas temporadas, pero no demasiado buena. A ver, los pases con pantalones son preciosos. Pero algunos vestidos son feísimos.
Mirad el vestido de Taylor. Es un vestido estilo "Versace meets VS PINK". Horrible.
Pero van por el buen camino.





  -Christian Dior:


I have a lot to say about Dior. The first thing is that I think they brainwashed me once, because I can't seem to be able to say anything bad about Raf's collections. It's quite crazy.
I'm going to blame his haters. He's always been critizised because he can't do HC, and I think he tried too hard to please those haters. The problem is that the result is...hard to describe.
I see too many designers in this collection. The first outfits are very Valentino, but we also have Prada/Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs, ...and even Versace. I never really like when designers get too "inspired", because it doesn't feel original.
Some pieces are very Dior by Raf Simons, and those are my favourites. He should stick to what he likes, without worrying about people's opinion. 
It's not my favourite collection, but I don't think it's that bad. However, it can be because they brainwashed me ;) ;)


















Tengo mucho que decir sobre Dior. Lo primero es que creo que me han lavado el cerebro, porque me resulta imposible decir algo negativo sobre las colecciones de Raf. Es algo de locos.
Voy a echarle la culpa a los que le odian. Siempre se le ha criticado porque no sabía hacer HC, y creo que se ha esforzado demasiado para complacer a esos que le critican. Y el problema es que el resultado es...difícil de explicar.
Veo a demasiados diseñadores en esta colección. Los primeros pases son muy Valentino, pero también vemos Prada/Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs,... e incluso Versace. Nunca me gusta cuando los diseñadores buscan tanta "inspiración", porque no es original.
Algunas piezas son muy Dior by Raf Simons, y esas son mis favoritas. Debería centrarse en hacer lo que le gusta, sin preocuparse por lo que diga la gente.
No es mi colección favorita, pero tampoco me parece tan mala. Sin embargo, eso puede ser porque me lavaron el cerebro ;) ;)





  -Giambattista Valli:


I can't say bad things about Valli either.
But I have to say that I'm disappointed by the lack of colour. Giambattista usually does super colorful collections, but he didn't this time. I'm a bit upset.
But the rest of the collection feels very couture, which is the point of an HC collection, right?
And I love the hairband/veil thing. Can I have one??
















Tampoco puedo decir cosas malas sobre Valli.
Pero tengo que decir que la falta de color me ha decepcionado. Giambattista suele hacer colecciones super coloridas, y esta vez no lo ha hecho. Me pone un poco triste.
Pero el resto de las colección tiene un gran toque de costura, lo cual es la gracia de una colección de HC, ¿verdad?
Y me encantan as diademas/velos. ¿Puedo quedarme con una?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed