Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2015: Review #3

I'm going to write this post while I watch football. Anything can happen. Should I tell you if someone scores a goal? ;)
Probably not.

I hope the match makes me as happy as today's shows did. Weren't all super pretty? I loved them.
Tomorrow I won't talk about the few brands that are presenting their collections. However, I'll write a post about something you always seem to like. You'll see what I talk about tomorrow ;)




Voy a escribir esta entrada mientras veo fútbol. Cualquier cosa puede pasar. ¿Debería escribir algo cuando marquen gol? ;)
Probablemente no.


Espero que el partido me haga tan feliz como los desfiles de hoy. ¿No os parece que han sido todos preciosos? Me encantaron.
Mañana no hablaré de las pocas marcas que presentan sus colecciones. Sin embargo, escribiré una entrada sobre algo que suele gustaros. Ya veréis mañana lo que es ;)





  -Elie Saab:


I usually criticize Elie Saab's collection, but I won't do it today. I really liked this show.
I already said good things about their last RTW collection, because it was very Elie Saab, but also wearable.
Now I have good things to say about this show too. I don't consider this collection wearable, of course, but it's something new. It's not as shiny as the last ones, and I like that.
Also, they've experimented a little. I love those dresses with references to the nature. They're a bit daring for Elie Saab, and that's why I like them.
They tried to do something slightly different, and they definetely succeeded. Lovely collection.

PS: 1-1 in 9 minutes xD Crazy match. And my favourite player scored a goal =)


















Suelo criticar las colecciones e Elie Saab, pero no lo haré hoy. Me ha gustado mucho este desfile.
Ya dije cosas buenas sobre la última colección de PAP, porque era muy Elie Saab, pero también ponible.
Ahora tengo cosas buenas que decir sobre esta nueva colección. No la considero ponible, claro está. Pero es algo nuevo. No es tan brilli brilli como las anteriores, y eso me gusta.
Además, han experimentado. Me encantan los vestidos con referencias a la naturaleza. Son algo atrevido para Elie Saab, y eso me encanta.
Han intentado hacer algo diferente, y lo han hecho con éxito. Preciosa colección.

PD: 1-1 en 9 minutos. Que locura xD Y mi jugador favorito ha marcado un gol =)





 -Jean Paul Gaultier:


Jean Paul is going to focus on Haute Couture. That's why he's no longer doing RTW shows, and I'm kind of glad.
This is the best collection he's done in years. I absolutely love it. It has different inspirations, as usual, and the casting was superbe. Jean Paul is loyal to his favourites, and I love that. This is a cruel industry, and it makes me happy to see designers like him, who know what loyalty means.
Also, it was cute to see Chantal (from The Face Australia) walking this show, because Naomi walked too. You may not know it, but Naomi was her mentor during the show.
Lovely! Lovely!

PS: Stupid referee! ¬¬






















Jean Paul se va a centrar en la Alta Costura. Por eso no va a hacer más desfiles de PAP, y eso me alegra.
Esta es la mejor colección que ha hecho en años. Me encanta. Vemos en ella diferentes inspiraciones, como siempre. Y el casting es increíble. Jean Paul es fiel a sus favoritas, y eso me encanta. Esta es una industria muy cruel, y me alegra ver a un diseñador como él, que sabe lo que significa la lealtad.
Además, fue adorable ver a Chantal (de The Face Australia) desfilar, porque Naomi también desfiló. Quizá no lo sepáis, pero Naomi fue su mentora durante el concurso.
¡Precioso! ¡Precioso!

PD: Árbitro imbécil.





  -Valentino:


Ohh, Valentino! You're always perfect!
After their last season, I expected other things. I didn't expect this kind of collection, but I love it.
I can't put my finger on which century they used as an inspiration, but everytime I see the pictures I think about Outlander. And I'm obsessed with Outlander!!!
It looks so royal. And you can see the opulence too.
I feel like most women would love to wear this dresses at least once in their live. Do you agree??

PS: Two more goals. My favourite player scored again. Too bad this post is over, because we're still on the first half xD
















¡Ohh, Valentino! ¡Siempre eres perfecto!
Después de la última temporada, esperaba otra cosa. No esperaba este tipo de colección, pero me encanta.
No se decir exactamente que siglo han usado como inspiración, pero cuando veo las fotos pienso en Outlander. ¡Y estoy obsesionada con Outlander!
Es todo tan de la realeza. Y se puede ver la opulencia.
Pienso que la mayoría de mujeres querrían vestir así al menos una vez en su vida. ¿No os parece?

PD: Dos goles más. Mi jugador favorito ha marcado otra vez. Que pena que se acabe la entrada ya, porque aún estamos en la primera parte xD

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed