Spring/Summer 2015 campaigns: Chanel beauty, Dior beauty & Anna Sui beauty

Chanel beauty Spring/Summer 2015: Vanessa Axente by Solve Sundsbo


I mean, I love Vanessa. But these ads are not great.
She looks expensive, but the background doesn't. And this is Chanel, so it should look expensive and luxurious.
However, I love the lipstick shades. I'll have to buy some of them ;)




A ver, yo adoro a Vanessa. Pero estas campañas no son gran cosa.
Ella si que tiene clase, pero el fondo no. Y esto es Chanel, así que debería tener un aspecto lujoso.
Sin embargo, me encantan los tonos de pintalabios. Tendré que comprar un par de ellos ;)




Dior beauty Spring/Summer 2015: Sasha Luss by Steven Meisel


I love Sasha too, but I don't think this is a good ad either.
To be honest, Sasha's ads for Dior beauty have been underwhelming. And that sucks, because she's a Dior girl.
So...I'll blame Meisel  ;)




También me encanta Sasha. Pero tampoco pienso que esta campaña sea buena.
Si os soy sincera, el trabajo de Sasha para Dior beauty me ha decepcionado. Y es una pena, porque ella es una chica Dior.
Así que... le echo la culpa a Meisel ;)




Anna Sui beauty Spring/Summer 2015: Ine Neefs by Steven Meisel


It looks like Ine is Meisel's newest darling. Well, anyone is better than Lexi.
I've always said Ine is really pretty, but quite dull. But the fact that she's pretty, makes her perfect for a beauty campaign.
I usually hate Anna Sui's ads, because they're very tacky. But this time, they kept it quite simple, and I like that.



Parece que Ine es la nueva favorita de Meisel. Bueno, cualquiera será mejor que Lexi.
Siempre he dicho que Ine es muy guapa, pero con un look algo aburrido. Pero el que sea guapa la hace perfecta para una campaña de belleza.
Suelo odiar las campañas de Anna Sui, porque son muy vulgares. Pero esta vez han hecho algo más simple, y me gusta.


Comentarios

  1. I love the Chanel lipstick, they are so amazing I definitely need more in my collection.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed