Fall/Winter 15.16 campaigns: Dsquared2, Balmain & Max Mara

Kendall, Joan, Gigi, Caroline, ...they've all had a good campaign season. Today I'm going to talk about 3 campaigns featuring these ladies. They have more, but I've already talked about some of them, and I plan on talking about the others. Let's do this.


Kendall, Joan, Gigi, Caroline, ...todas han tenido una buena temporada de campañas. Hoy os voy a hablar de 3 de esas campañas en las que aparecen ellas. Tienen más, pero ya he hablado de algunas y planeo hablar del resto. A por ello.



Dsquared2 Fall/Wintet 15.16: Caroline Trentini, Joan Smalls & Fei Fei Sun by Mert&Marcus

I wasn't a fan of the collection, and I'm not a fan of the ad either.
Most people love it, though. And, don't get me wrong, it's great to see some racial diversity, but that doesn't make the campaign good by default. Does it?
But it isn't awful either so, let's give it 2.5 stars out of 5. I feel like rating campaigns today.





No fui fan de la colección, y tampoco soy fan de la campaña.
A la mayoría de gente si que le ha gustado. Y, no me malentendáis, me parece bien ver diversidad racial. Pero no creo que eso haga que la campaña sea buena. No solo eso. ¿Verdad?
Pero tampoco es que sea horrible, así que le vamos a dar 2.5 estrellas sobre 5. Me apetece darle notas a las campañas hoy.



Balmain Fall/Winter 15.16: Kendall & Kylie Jenner, Gigi & Bella Hadid, Joan & Erika Smalls, Fernando & Armando Cabral by Mario Sorrenti

0 stars, end of the review.
Kidding!! Though I really don't have much to say about this. They went for a sisters/brothers concept, but kind of did it the wrong way. Did they really had to insinuate some kind of incestual relationship between them? Not cool at all.
I do like the picture with the male models. It's really strong. And Joan's sister is way prettier than Joan.

Oh well...let's give it 0.5 stars. I'm soft.






0 estrellas, final de la reseña.
¡¡Es broma!! Aunque no tengo mucho que decir tampoco. Han optado por un concepto de hermanos/hermanas, pero lo han hecho mal. ¿En serio que tenían que insinuar una relación incestual entre ellos? No mola...nada.
Si que me gusta la foto con los modelos masculinos, porque es potente. Y la hermana de Joan es mucho más guapa que Joan.

Bueno, ...le daré 0.5 estrellas. Soy una blanda.



Max Mara Fall/Winter 15.16: Max Mara by Anthony Maule 

I love Gigi and I loved the collection, but this ad is so bad. What were they thinking?
I feel bad for Gigi because no model could have saved this campaign.
1 star =(








Me encanta Gigi y me encantó la colección, pero la campaña es horrible. ¿En qué estaban pensando?
Me da pena por Gigi, porque no hay modelo que pudiese salvar esta campaña.
1 estrella =(

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed