Romee Strijd for Victoria's Secret



I talked about the new Victoria's Secret angels when they were announced as such. Romee is one of them, which makes me very happy, since she's one of my faves.

She has shot for VS a lot in the last year, and this shot is the best so far. I couldn't resist talking about it and showing you the photos.
She looks exactly like an angel ;)






























Hablé de los nuevos ángeles de Victoria's Secret cuando fueron anunciados. Romee es una de ellas, lo cual me hace muy feliz porque es una de mis favoritas.

Ha hecho muchas sesiones para VS en el pasado año, y esta es la mejor que ha hecho de momento. No puedo resistir las ganas de hablar de ella y enseñaros las fotos.
Es un ángel ;)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed