Haute Couture Fall Winter 2015/2016: Review #3

  -Elie Saab:

Well, this is the same show we've seen a hundred times. But I guess it works for him.
I feel like it's a bit too shiny for my taste, and the lights didn't help. But I love the hair accessories. I'll talk more about them when I talk about the beauty looks on Saturday.
What I noticed is that Elie Saab was one of the first designers who introduced pockets on his gowns, and now lots of designers do that. I quite like that.



Bueno, pues este es el mismo desfile que hemos visto cientos de veces. Pero supongo que le funciona.
Siento que es demasiado brillante para mi gusto, y las luces no ayudaron. Pero me encantan los accesorios del pelo. Hablaré más de ellos cuando hable de los looks de belleza el sábado.
De lo que si me he dado cuenta es que Elie Saab fue uno de los primeros diseñadores que introdujo bolsillos en sus vestidos de noche, y ahora muchos diseñadores hacen lo mismo. Me gusta bastante ese detalle.



  -Jean Paul Gaultier:

Now this has to be my favourite JPG collection in years. You can notice that he's just focusing on Haute Couture.
I love the volumes of the clothes. Just take a look at the circular skirts. 













Esta tiene que ser mi colección favoritad e JPG en años. Se puede ver que ahora se está centrando en la Alta Costura.
Me encantan los volúmenes de la ropa. Mirad las faldas.



  -Fendi:

I expected lots of fur, and Karl didn't disappoint. I mean, it is Fendi.
But I feel like this looks too similar to his fall/winter 14.15 collection, which is my least favourite out of the last 4 or 5 collections. Still beautiful, though.
I was really excited about this show and it kind of disappointed me, but that doesn't mean it was bad. I really want you to know that I like it. And I'd love to know what you think.













Esperaba ver mucha piel, y Karl no ha decepcionado. Al fin y al cabo esto es Fendi.
Pero siento que esta colección es muy similar a la de otoño/invierto 14.15, la cual es mi menos favoritas de entre las últimas 4 o 5 colecciones. Aún así bonita.
Tenía muchas ganas de ver este desfile y me ha decepcionado un poco. Pero eso no significa que haya sido malo y quiero que quede claro. Y me encantaría saber que os ha parecido a vosotros.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed