Fall/Winter 15.16 campaigns: Moschino & Roberto Cavalli

Today I'm going to talk about my least favourite kind of campaign: campaigns with celebrities.
Tell me if you like these ads, or if they annoy you as much as they annoy me.


Hoy voy a hablar del tipo de campañas que menos me gusta: campañas con famosos.
Contadme si os gustan o si os molestan tanto como a mi.




Moschino Fall/Winter 15.16: Katy Perry by Inez & Vinoodh

The collection was as bad as the previous ones, but Meisel made his clothes look like HC pieces. Damn, he's a genius!
But I guess he laughed in Jeremy's face when he asked thim to shoot with Katy Perry. She's not the kind of celeb he usually works with. Or maybe nobody even asked Meisel. I don't know what happened (obviously), but I like to imagine Meisel laughing at Jeremy. I'm weird.

So, we have Katy and I&V...ant the result is quite bad. They made the clothes look tackier than they already are.
Bad campaign.








La colección fue tan mala como las anteriores, pero Meisel hacía que la ropa pareciese de Alta Costura. ¡Es un genio!
Pero supongo que se rió en la cara de Jeremy cuando le dijo que fotografiase a Katy Perry. No es tipo de famosa con la que trabaja. O quizá nadie le dijo nada. No se que pasó (obviamente), pero me gusta imaginar a Meisel riéndose de Jeremy. Soy rara.

Así que tenemos a Katy y a I&V...y el resultado no es bueno. Han hecho que la ropa parezca más vulgar de lo que es.

Mala campaña.



Roberto Cavalli Fall/Winter 15.16: Ciara by Francesco Carrozzini

This campaign is not very interesting either. The collection was kind of meh, and this ad doesn't make it look any better (or worse). It's just boring.

And, I don't even know who this Ciara girl is. However, I can tell you that she's a better fit for the brand than Rita Ora or Nicki Minaj. Though, to be honest, it wasn't to hard to be better than those two.













Esta campaña tampoco es muy interesante. La colección pasó sin pena ni gloria, y esta campaña no mejora la ropa (ni la empeora). Es aburrida a secas.

Y ni siquiera se quien es esta tal Ciara. Sin embargo, os puedo decir que pega más con esta marca que Rita Ora o Nicki Minaj. Aunque, siendo sincero, tampoco era muy difícil.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed