Milan Fashion Week FW 18.19: Max Mara & Prada beauty


There were three big shows yesterday (Max Mara, Prada & Fendi), and all three collections were a dream. But what I really want to show today is the make-up used for two of those shows.

Ayer hubo 3 desfiles importantes (Max Mara, Prada y Fendi) y las tres colecciones me encantaron. Pero lo que quería mostraros os es el maquillaje usado para dos de esos desfiles.


  -Max Mara:

Starting the day with Max Mara was great, and the beauty created for the show was one of the reasons. There two looks that are so me, I actually got comments from people saying that I was their muse. I have weird friends.

One of those looks was a very flawless face with pretty much nothing on the eyes, cheeks, etc...but a very strong hot pink lip. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with that kind of look.
The second one was a black smokey eye that, paired with the hair style, gave us a strong rock vibe. And I always appreciate those.




Empezar el día con Max Mara fue genial, y los looks de belleza elegidos para el desfile fueron grandes culpables. Ambos looks son tan yo que incluso recibí comentarios de gente diciendo que había sido la musa de la temporada. Tengo amigos muy raros.

Uno de esos looks fue muy natural, con poco producto tanto en ojos como en mejillas, pero con un labio rosa muy fuerte. En mi opinión, nunca os equivocaréis si usáis este look.
El segundo fue un ahumado negro que, combinado con el pelo, nos daba un toque rockero que siempre aprecio.


  -Prada:

The Prada show had two looks as well. A very natural no make-up make-up look and one that reminded me a lot to the one used for Raf Simons' first RTW show at Dior. Pat created both looks, so we can't really talk about copying but...I thought it was interesting to mention.




El desfile de Prada tuvo dos looks también. Uno muy natural y otro que me recordó al del primer desfile de PAP de Raf Simons para Dior. Pat creó ambos looks, así que no podemos acusar a nadie de plagios. Pero me pareció interesante y digno de mención.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed