Diet Coke 2013 campaign.

A new colaboration between Diet Coke and a fashion designer is here, and I can't love it more.
It was shot by Stephane Sednaoui and in the pictures we can see Marc Jacobs, who designed the bottles, and Ginta Lapina.
Ginta is my favourite model, so I love to see her doing something like that.
The campaign is fresh, playful, funny. I really like it and I think Ginta really fits in this idea.
The limited edition cans are available this month in Europe, and I don't know if they would be available in other places.



Una nueva colaboración entre Diet Coke y un diseñador de moda esta aquí, y no me puede gustar más.
Fue fotografiada por Stephane Sednaoui y en las fotos podemos ver a Marc Jacobs, quien diseñó las botellas, y a Ginta Lapina.
Ginta es mi modelo favorita, así que me encanta verla haciendo cosas como esta.
La campaña es fresca, juguetona, divertida. I creo que Ginta pega completamente en esa idea.
Las latas de edición limitada están a la venta este mes en Europa, y no sé si lo estarán en más sitios.








Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed