Milan Fashion Week Fw 13.14 (Part 3)

I've been sick and I wasn't able to keep updating, but here I am again, ready to finish with what happened in Milan, and start with Paris.


He estado enferma y no pude seguir actualizando, pero aquí estoy de nuevo, lista para terminar con lo que pasó en Milán, y comenzar con París.


  -Emilio Pucci:

I always love Pucci. And this time I was a bit afraid when I saw the first outfits because it looked a little bit like "Pucci meets Balmain". But then everything was ok, and I loved the collection as usual.
I need those boots in my live...and those blouses...and those shorts...everything xD



Siempre me gusta Pucci. Y esta vez me dió miedo cuando ví los primeros pases, porque parecían un poco como si Pucci hiciera Balmain. Pero todo estuvo bien, y me encantó la colección como siempre.
Necesito esas botas en mi vida...y las blusas...y los shorts...todo xD



  -Jil Sander:




  -Salvatore Ferragamo:




  -Bottega Veneta:




  -

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed