The Last Magazine SS 2013.

I've been looking for other beautiful covers to show you every month, that are not vogue covers. This month I had no doubts, my favourite ones were the 10 ones The Last Magazine released.
My favourites are Nadja's, Constance's and Karmen's, but I also like the rest.
I'm sad that I've only seen Natasha's, Joan's and Liu's here in Munich, because I would have love to buy one of my 3 favourites.

Anja Rubik by Karim Sadli
Iselin Steiro by Josh Olins
Karmen Pedaru by Lachlan Bailey
Constance Jablonski by Roe Ethridge
Joan Smalls by Collier Schorr
Liu Wen by Amy Troost
Mariacarla Boscono by Emma Summerton
Malgosia Bela by Daniel Jackson
Nadja Bender by Camilla Akrans
Natasha Poly by Maciek Kobielski













He buscado otras portadas bonitas que enseñaros cada mes, que no sean de vogue. Este mes no tuve dudas, mis favoritas fueron las 10 que ha sacado The Last Magazine.
Mis favoritas son las de Nadja, Constance y Karmen, pero también me gustan el resto.
Me da pena que solo he vista las de Natasha, Joan y Liu aquí en Munich, porque me habría gustado comprar una de mis 3 favoritas.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed