Milan Fashion Week Fw 13.14: beauty!

I was thinking about this entry and the trends we saw in NY are the same ones we saw in Milan, and the same ones we're seeing in Paris. So, once I did the first entry (about NY) with that general idea, I would like to focus on the looks I liked from Milan and Paris.


Estaba pensando en esta entrada y, las tendencias que vimos en NY son las mismas que vimos en Milán y las mismas que vemos en París. Así que, una vez que hice la primera entrada (sobre NY) con esa idea general, me gustaría centrarme en looks que me gustaron de Milán y París.


  -Bottega Veneta:

When I saw this I thought it looked quite similar to the look we saw at Marc by Marc Jacobs, but that one was more girlie whereas this one is more sofisticated. And that's what I like.
The hair may look a little bit crazy, but I find it flattering. And I always love dark lips because they totally change your face.





Cuando vi este look pensé en que se parecía al de Marc by Marc Jacobs, pero ese era más fresco mientras que este es más sofisticado. Y eso es lo que me gusta. 
El pelo puede parecer algo loco, pero lo encuentro favorecedor. Y siempre me gustan los labios oscuros, porque cambian tu cara.



  -Emilio Pucci:

Wavy hair with fringe...it can't get any better. I loooove the hair. It's so natural, yet sexy. It totally fits the collection.



Pelo ondulado con flequillo...no puede ser mejor. Me encanta este pelo. Es tan natural, pero a la vez sexy. Pega totalmente con la colección.




  -Dolce & Gabbana:

If there is something I look forward during MFW, that's Dolce's make-up and hair.
They never take risks but they always make the girls look perfect. Flawless skin and beautiful hair. And again, dark lips.



Si hay algo que espero ver en la semana de la moda de Milán, eso es el maquillaje y el pelo de Dolce.
Nunca toman riesgos, pero siempre hacen que las chicas esten perfectas. Piel sin defectos y bonito pelo. Y de nuevo, labios oscuros.



  -Gucci:

One of the most beautiful smokey eyes I've ever seen. People tend to think you can only do a smokey look with black, but you can do it with every single colour. This one is beautiful because that colour is gorgeous. I don't like bleached eyebrows, but that's the only thing I don't like.





Uno de los smokey más bonitos que jamás he visto. La gente tiende a pensar que solo se puede hacer un smokey con negro, pero lo puedes hacer con cualquier color. Este es bonito porque el color es espectacular. No me gustan las cejas decoloradas, pero es lo único que no me gusta.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed