Marc Jacobs Resort '17: Kiki Willems, Veronica Vilim & Lily Sumner by Theo Wenner


You know I rarely feature Resort/Pre-Fall campaigns on the blog, because I just don't see how they fit on it. So when I do, you can guess that I really like that ad. 

That's the case with this Marc Jacobs campaign. I haven't been a fan of their ads for a while, because they use too many models and it's confusing and strange. However, for this Resort one they kept it simple, and that was a great move. Only three models and a different photographer. It makes they whole thing feel more fresh and exciting. Kiki is an absolute star in print, don't you think?




Ya sabéis que rara vez incluyo campañas Resort/Pre-Fall en el blog, porque no se muy bien donde colocarlas. Así que cuando lo hago, ya podéis deducir que me encanta esa campaña.

Ese es el caso con esta de Marc Jacobs. Sus últimas campañas no me han gustado, porque usan demasiadas modelos y es confuso y extraño. Sin embargo, para esta campaña Resort han ido a por un concepto mucho más simple, lo cual ha sido una gran decisión. Solo 3 modelos y un fotógrafo diferente. Hace que se note una frescura que me gusta mucho. Y Kiki es una estrella en fotografía, ¿no os parece?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed