Swarovski Holiday 2016 (with Karlie Kloss) #giftguide

My gif (Video source: Swarovski's yt channel)

As I mentioned in a previous post, December is different for me blog wise. I like to obviously talk about fashion, but also to add a festive touch to it. I'm not really into these holidays but I know the majority of people are. 

That's why I want to show something that can be seen as part of a gift guide, without doing a gift guide. I want to give you a general idea and you can work with it as you please.
And that idea is jewelry. I know, so very original ;) But it really makes a great gift. Not for me, because I only wear one piece of jewelry, but for most people.

Out of all the brands that have created a more festive collection for this time of the year, I'll recommend you to take a look at Swarovski's. I'm slightly obsessed with the Crystaldust Bangles (in blue or red, just in case someone who's reading wants to buy one for me **wink wink**). And Karlie is part of it!! It doesn't get much better.

The whole collection is here: 





Como ya mencioné en una entrada anterior, diciembre es diferente para mi en cuanto al blog. Me gusta seguir hablando de moda, obviamente, pero añadiendo un toque festivo. No soy yo muy de estas fiestas, pero se que la mayoría de gente si lo es.

Por eso os quiero enseñar cosas que pueden formar parte de una guía de regalos, pero sin hacer una guía. Quiero daros una idea general con la que podáis trabajar a vuestro gusto.
Y esa idea es joyas. Lo se, super mega original ;) Pero lo cierto es que es un gran regalo. No para mi, porque solo uso una pieza de joyería, pero si para la gente en general.

De todas las marcas que han creado una colección más festiva este año, me quedo con Swarovski. Estoy pelín obsesionada con las Crystaldust Bangles (en azul o rojo, por si alguien que me quiera hacer regalos lo lee **guiño guiño**). ¡¡Y Karlie es parte del proyecto!! ¿Qué más se puede pedir?

La colección completa la podéis encontrar aquí:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed