#tbt: Rock'n Rose by Valentino (Mona Johanneson by Craig McDean)


A couple of weeks ago, I saw that Elle Sweden produced a gorgeous cover with some of their most iconic models, and Mona was one of them. Everytime I see her, I think about this ad for Valentino.

This perfume is my all time favourite, and the reason why I tried it in the first place was this tv commercial. It came out when I was starting to be into fashion. Good times!
I already mentioned this on a post I did years ago about my perfumes and their campaigns, which still is the most viewed post I've ever published. Should I do an updated version of it? 
http://putonachicface.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/my-perfumes-and-their-campaigns.html Can we talk about how much better my English is nowadays? xD

It's Valentino, it has roses and the word rock on it. It's as if they created it for me ;)

Ph: Craig McDean

Hace unas semanas vi que Elle Suecia había producido una preciosa portada con algunas de sus modelos más icónicas y Mona era una de ellas. Siempre que la veo me acuerdo de este anuncio de Valentino.

Este perfume es mi favorito, y la razón por la que fui a probarlo fue este anuncio de televisión. Fue en esa época en que empezaba a seguir cosas relacionadas con la moda. ¡Buenos tiempos!
Ya mencioné este perfume en una entrada que hice hace años sobre mis perfumes y sus campañas, que sigue siendo la entrada más vista de todas las que he publicado. ¿Debería hacer una versión nueva y actualizada?

Es Valentino, tiene rosas y la palabra rock. Es como si lo hubieran creado especialmente para mi ;)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed