Festive posts!!

Taylor Hill for VS

I don't know about you, but I have my personal countdown to Christmas. It's on 12 days to go right now, since that's when my "holidays" begin. And I want to write most of the posts that I will publish during the month so my holidays are actually holidays.
In the last couple of years I've done gift ideas, style ideas for New Year's Eve, Top 10 of the year, ...but if you have any other ideas of things that you would like to see on the blog, let me know =)


No se vosotros, pero yo tengo mi cuenta atrás personal para las Navidades. Está en quedan 12 días ahora mismo, ya que son los días que me quedan hasta que empiecen mis "vacaciones". Y quiero escribir ya la mayoría de entradas que publicaré durante el mes para que mis vacaciones puedan ser vacaciones de verdad.
En los últimos años he recomendado regalos, he hablado de que ponerse en Nochevieja, he hecho el top 10 del año, ...pero si tenéis otras ideas, decidmelo =)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed