Mermaid hair with Colorista, by L'oreal


Isn't it funny when you talk about how much you need something and then you find it? It happened to me with this L'oreal product. I was talking about how I wanted them to release it already, because I need purple hair in my life (but can't dye it permanently like that for work reasons), and then I saw this video on Barbara Palvin's Bellazon thread. Now my hunt for the product begins.

If you were to use any of these colours, which one would you choose? I need purple hair more than I need coffee. 


¿No os parece graciosísimo cuando habláis de lo mucho que necesitáis algo y luego lo encontráis? Eso me pasó con este producto de L'oreal. Estaba hablando de las ganas que tenía ya de comprarlo, porque necesito pelo morado en mi vida (pero no lo puedo teñir de manera permanente por cosas de trabajo), y luego vi este vídeo en el tema de Bellazon de Barbara Palvin. Ahora comienza mi búsqueda del producto.

Si fueseis a usar alguno de estos colores, ¿cuál usaríais? Yo necesito pelo morado más de lo que necesito café.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed