Victoria's Secret Fashion Show '16: My thoughts


The show finally aired and now I want to share with you my thoughts about it.
My main concern, as always, is that they barely show the models' walk and this is a fashion show. I want to see the models walking on the runway. That's why Elsa's opening looked so average.

The first segment reminded me how much I missed the remixes they used to do for the show. I'm tired of performers getting in the way all the time. 

Highlights of the show are Grace and Kate. And Josephine got a whole segment for her. Someone's a star!!
I loved it when she said: "Imagine going to bed being a regular model"...quote of the year.

Jasmine should have closed the show with the FB. Her walk while wearing it was really good.

And there are many videos on youtube that you can watch, but they'll all be deleted. So I'll show you this one done by Vogue, which features the moment from the gif I started the post with ;)


El desfile se ha emitido al fin y yo quiero compartir lo que me ha parecido con vosotros.
Mi problema, como siempre, es que apenas enseñan a las modelos mientras desfilan y esto es un desfile. Quiero ver a las modelos desfilando. Es por esto que Elsa abriendo el desfile fue tan...simplón.

El primer segmento me recordó lo mucho que echo de menos los remixes que hacían. Estoy harta de cantantes que se cuelan por medio de la pasarela todo el rato.

Lo mejor del desfile fue Grace y Kate. Y Josephine tuvo un segmento entero dedicado a ella. ¡Estrella!
Me encantó cuando dijo: "Imaginad ir a dormir siendo una modelo normal"...la cita del año.

Jasmine debería haber cerrado el desfile con el FB. Desfiló muy bien en ese segmento.

Y hay muchos vídeos en youtube que podéis ver, pero los borrarán todos. Así que os dejo con este que hizo Vogue, y en el que sale el momento del gif con el que empecé la entrada ;)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed