Celebritie streetstyle: Taylor Momsen (The Pretty Reckless)

A couple of weeks ago I talked about Dakota Johnson's streetstyle. But I originally thought of doing that kind of post about Taylor Momsen, not Dakota.

I met Taylor when I started watching Gossip Girl. I was a huge fan of the show, but I have to say I never really liked Jenny as a character. During season 2, her style changed and so did Taylor's. I still didn't like the character, but I loved her style.

I started to watch the show again (#Netflixmademedoit) and I noticed that again. Nowadays, I adore Taylor because I adore her music and her style. But it's mainly a musical thing. So I decided to show you my favourite looks that she's worn in the last couple of years. They're all so me it's not even funny.








Hace unas semanas hablé del estilo de Dakota Johnson. Pero cuando se me ocurrió la idea para esta entrada, no pensé en Dakota sino en Taylor Momsen.

Descubrí a Taylor cuando empecé a ver Gossip Girl. Fui muy fan de esa serie, pero he de decir que nunca me gustó el personaje de Jenny. Durante la segunda temporada su estilo cambió, y también cambió el de Taylor. Seguía sin gustarme el personaje, pero al menos me gustaba su estilo.

Empecé a ver la serie otra vez hace poco (#Netflixmademedoit) y me di cuenta de eso una vez más. Hoy en día adoro a Taylor porque adoro su música y su estilo. Pero es más que nada una cosa musical. Por esto he decidido enseñaros mis looks favoritos de entre todos los que ha llevado en los últimos años. Todos son muy yo.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed