New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 17.18: Review #1

The first couple of days in NY have been quite intense. Lots of political messages in different collections, which I appreciate. But the main show out of all of them was Calvin Klein.
I love Raf so very much, and I defended him while he was at Dior. However, this is not going to be remembered as my favourite collection. I see what he tried to do, and I think it's a great start. But many things need to be polished. Despite all of that, I do think he's a better fit for CK than he was for Dior. And we finally saw Lulu on the runway.
I'll leave you the video where you can watch CK's show and some more videos with shows I think you may find interesting. See you in a couple of days!


Los primeros días en NY han sido intensos. Muchos mensajes políticos en diferentes colecciones, lo cual aprecio. Pero el desfile que destaca por encima de todos es Calvin Klein.
Adoro a Raf, y le defendí continuamente cuando estaba en Dior. Sin embargo, esta no va a ser recordada como mi colección favorita. Veo lo que intenta hacer, y lo considero un gran comienzo. Pero hay muchas cosas que se deben pulir. Pese a esto que acabo de decir, creo que pega mucho más en CK de lo que pegaba en Dior. Y al fin vimos a Lulu en la pasarela.
Os dejaré el vídeo del desfile de CK y alguno más con desfiles que creo que os pueden interesar. ¡Nos vemos en un par de días!


  -Calvin Klein:


  -Prabal Gurung:


  -Alexander Wang:


  -Jonathan Simkhai:


  -Lacoste:


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed