Taylor Hill for Lancôme

Today I have a "lazy, lazy, it doesn't really get more lazy" post.

On the weekend, I was in another town and I went to a little shopping center and checked the cosmetics section. I usually don't do that in places like Selfridges, because it's overwhelming. But this time I did, taking advantage of the lack of people in the area. And I saw the new Lancôme adverts, featuring Taylor Hill.
I am not a massive fan of how the first campaign looks, but I do love these little videos. By using Taylor, they're trying to appeal to a younger target, and she really is perfect for that.

Is Taylor ready to conquer the fashion world? I think so...



Hoy tenemos una entrada "vaga, vaga, no puede ser más vaga". 

El fin de semana estuve en otra ciudad y fui a un centro comercial pequeño. Allí miré la zona de cosméticos, lo cual no suelo hacer. En sitios como Selfridges hay demasiada gente, pero este centro estaba casi vacío. Y ahí fue donde vi la nueva campaña de Lancôme, protagonizada por Taylor Hill.
No soy muy fan de esa foto en concreto, pero me encantan estos mini vídeos. El objetivo de Taylor es atraer a una audiencia más joven, para lo cual es perfecta.

¿Está Taylor preparada para conquistar el mundo de la moda? Parece que si...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed