London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 17.18: Review

LFW is over, and it almost killed me. It really has been intense, ask my knee if you don't believe me.
But it has also been lovely. So many good shows that I'll be showing you on this post.
My favourite? Erdem, probably. But I also really liked Antonio Berardi and Burberry.


La LFW ha terminado, y casi acaba conmigo. Ha sido muy intenso todo, y podéis preguntarle a mi rodilla si no me creéis. 
Pero también ha sido bonita. Muchos desfiles de calidad que os enseñaré en esta entrada.
¿Mi favorito? Probablemente Erdem. Pero también me gustó mucho Antonio Berardi y Burberry.


  -Erdem:


  -Burberry:


  -Roland Mouret:


  -Pringle of Scotland:


  -Topshop:


  -Mary Katrantzou:


  -Temperley London:


  -Mulberry:



 -Versus:


  -J.W. Anderson:



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed