Haute Couture FW 14.15: Day 3 (Chanel, Giorgio Armani Privé, Alexandre Vauthier)

  -Chanel:


Well, it's way better than expected. It's not a "WOW" collection, but it's pretty decent and beautiful. Their last collections were ugly. These clothes are pretty and I can imagine people wearing them without looking like clowns. Actually, the more I see it, the more I like it.
The funniest thing happened when I saw Ashleigh's closing look and I said: ummm, she looks "larger" than usual. Well, she's pregnant xD And uncle Karl loves his pregnant wife.














Bueno, es mucho mejor de lo esperado. No es una colección que te haga decir "WOW", pero es bastante decente y bonita. Sus última colecciones eran feas. Esta ropa es bonita y puedo imaginar a la gente poniéndosela sin parecer que van disfrazados de payasos.
Lo más gracioso fue cuando salió Ashleigh cerrando el desfile y yo dije: ummm, se la ve más "llenita". Bueno, es que está embarazada xD Y a tío Karl le gusta su novia embarazada. 




  -Giorgio Armani Privé:


So elegant! This collection is a dream. I know Armani's collection are always the same but, this one has to be my favourite. Elegant, glamourous,... perfect.



















¡Qué elegante! Esta colección es un sueño. Se que las colecciones de Armani son siempre lo mismo pero, esta tiene que ser mi favorita. Elegante, glamouroso,...perfecto.



  -Alexandre Vauthier:


I'm a big Vauthier fan. But even if I loved their collections, I'm glad to see they did something a bit different this time.
It's still very sexy and edgy, which I like.















Soy una gran fan de Vauthier. Y aunque me gustaban sus colecciones, me alegra ver algo diferente. 
Sigue siendo sexy y con un toque moderno, lo cual me gusta.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed