Haute Couture FW 14.15: Day 2 (Christian Dior & Giambattista Valli)

  -Christian Dior:


I'm a crazy Dior fan. It's true that their last HC show was my least favourite, but this time they nailed it.
It's funny because I read people's comments about this collection, and they hate what I love. I love the colours and the suits. Also, those floor-lenght coats are so pretty!
There may be too many outfits, but they're so pretty I can't complain. The runway and the set are just gorgeous.



















Soy una gran fan de Dior. Es cierto que su último desfile de HC fue mi menos favorito, pero esta vez lo han hecho perfecto.
Es gracioso porque leo los comentarios de la gente y veo que odian lo que yo adoro. Me encantan los colores y los trajes. Además, esos abrigos tan largos son preciosos.
Puede que haya demasiados pases, pero son tan bonitos que no me quejo. La pasarela y el set son increíbles.





  -Giambattista Valli:


A lot of people said Valli's collections are always the same. I can't say they were lying, but I still love the brand.
This time they did something slightly different. And I still love it.
The colours...oh, the colours! Too perfect.
We can see lots of flowers too (classic Valli), and I love the way the look. The shapes and the prints are simply stunning.
We also have simpler outfits, which are beautiful as well.
And of course, we have to talk about the final gowns. STUNNING! This may be my favourite HC collection...but we still have a couple of shows left ;)



















Mucha gente decía que Valli hacía siempre lo mismo. Y no puedo decir que mintieran, pero eso no me hacía dejar de adorar la marca.
Esta vez han hecho algo diferente, y me sigue encantando.
Los colores...¡oh, los colores! Perfectos.
Podemos ver flores (clásico en Valli), y me encanta como quedan. Las formas y los estampados son una pasada.
También tenemos pases más simples, los cuales son muy bonitos también.
Y por supuesto, hay que hablar de los vestidos del final. ¡PRECIOSOS! Esta puede que sea mi colección de HC favorita...pero aún quedan desfiles por ver ;)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed