Vogue covers (July 2014)

Vogue Australia July 2014: Miranda Kerr by Nicole Bentley


I don't really know how I feel about this cover. I like the pose, the styling,...but they made Miranda look really old. There's something wrong with the make-up and hair.


No se muy bien cual es mi opinión respecto a esta portada. Me gusta la pose, el estilismo,...pero han hecho que Miranda parezca bastante más vieja de lo que es. Es cosa del maquillaje y el color del pelo.



Vogue Netherlands July/August 2014: Malgosia Bela by Annemarieke van Drimmelen




What a beautiful cover! I love everything about it. The styling is perfect for summer. Her pose is simple but nice. The hair looks amazing and she looks like the supermodels she is.


¡Qué portada tan bonita! No le saco peros. El estilismo es perfecto para el verano. La pose es simple pero bonita. Su pelo sale genial en esta foto, y ella parece una supermodelo, que es lo que es.




Vogue China July 2014: Kati Nescher by Mikael Jansson




I want to say that this is a great cover for an Asian magazine, but that may sound racist. What I mean is that this whole "fairy" look seems to be something they enjoy. I mean, look at Anna Sui ;)


Quiero decir que esta es una gran portada para una revista asiática, pero eso puede sonar racista. Lo que quiero decir es que este look "de hadas" es algo que parece gustarles mucho. Mirad a Anna Sui ;)




Vogue Germany July 2014: Diane Kruger by Camilla Akrans




I didn't like this cover when I first saw it. But now I think it's a funny one. The text annoys me, though.


No me gustaba esta portada cuando la vi por primera vez. Pero ahora me parece que es divertida. Eso sí, el texto me molesta.




Vogue Russia July 2014: Sam Rollinson by Janson Kibbler




I don't hate this cover, but it isn't a good one. I think they tried to do something modern and cool because it fits Sam's look...but I'm not sure about the way they did it.


No odio esta portada, pero no es que sea buena. Creo que han intentado hacer algo moderno y "guay", porque eso pega con el look de Sam...pero no estoy segura de que lo hayan hecho bien.




Vogue Ukraine July 2014: Malgosia Bela by Victor Demarchelier




It's not bad. However, her "Dutch" cover is waaaaay better. 


No esta mal. Pero su portada holandesa es muuuucho mejor.




Vogue Portugal July 2014: Anja Rubik by Patrick Demarchelier (Reprint Vogue Russia March 2014)







UK Vogue July 2014: Christy Turlington by Patrick Demarchelier




Stunning cover! But, you can't go wrong with Christy, can you?


¡Preciosa portada! Pero la verdad es que es difícil que te salga mal cuando tienes a Christy, ¿verdad?





US Vogue July 2014: Lupita Nyong'o by Mikael Jansson





Lovely cover! Lupita is such a beautiful woman, and she looks natural and stunning. So happy to see her on the cover.


¡Preciosa portada! Lupita es una mujer guapísima, y aquí se la ve natural y espectacular. Estoy feliz de que se haya llevado la portada.




Vogue Spain July 2014: Constance Jablonski by Patrick Demarchelier





Yay for Constance! I love her. The cover is very nice, and so is the ed. They wanted to do something which involved lots of colours, and she's the right model for that. No colour looks bad on her.


¡Me alegro por Constance! La adoro. Tanto la portada como el edito son muy bonitos. Querían hacer algo con mucho colorido, y ella es la modelo perfecta para ella. No hay color que le quede mal.





Vogue Italia July 2014: Amanda Murphy, Edie Campbell & Lexi Boling by Steven Meisel





I don't like this. I don't like the models on the cover, and I don't think the image is good. Julia should have been on the front. I know that would be repetitive...but it would be as repetitive as Amanda, Lexi or Edie.


No me gusta. No me gustan las modelos de la portada, y no creo que la imagen sea buena. Julia debería haber estado en la portada principal. Se que eso sería repetitivo...pero sería igual de repetitivo que Amanda, Lexi o Edie.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed