FW 14.15 campaigns: Gucci & Fendi

Gucci FW 14.15: Natasha Poly, Karmen Pedaru, Raquel Zimmermann, Suvi Koponen, Nadja Bender, Anja Rubik & Joan Smalls by Mert & Marcus


Well, I have to love this campaign. I love how Frida used models she really loves. All of them (not sure about Suvi, but she doesn't bother me) are Gucci girls. They're Frida's muses. And it makes sense for her to put all of them on the same campaign. It's quite iconic.
The collection is absolutely beautiful, and I think we can really see it on the solo shots. Each models gets one picture where we can see the outfit. And then we have a group shot.
Joan looks horrible, but it's not even her fault. What did they do to her?
I love to see Nadja getting the ad again.











Bueno, esta campaña tiene que gustarme. Me encanta que Frida haya usado a modelos a las que adora. Todas ellas (no estoy tan segura con lo de que Suvi se cuele aquí, pero tampoco me molesta) son chicas Gucci. Son las musas de Frida. Y tiene sentido que las ponga a todas en la misma campañas. Son sus iconos.
La colección es preciosa, y creo que se ve bastante bien en las fotos individuales. Cada modelo tiene una foto donde vemos bien su ropa. Y luego está la foto de grupo.
Joan sale horrible, pero no es su culpa. ¿Qué la han hecho?
Me encanta ver a Nadja en la campaña de nuevo.




Fendi FW 14.15: Nadja Bender & Ashleigh Good by Karl Lagerfeld


I wanted Nadja to get this campaign again, and I'm very happy to see my wish came true.
She's perfect for Fendi. Her look is great for the collection and the campaign. It looks like quite a simple campaign, which I love, and her pictures are great.
I'm not a big fan of Ashleigh's work, though.





Quería que Nadja se llevase esta campaña otra vez, así que estoy muy feliz de ver mi sueño hecho realidad. 
Es perfecta para Fendi, y su look es perfecto para la colección y la campaña. Parece que es una campaña bastante simple, y eso me gusta. Sus fotos son geniales.
Pero no soy muy fan de Ashleigh.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed