Haute Couture FW 14.15: Day 4 (Elie Saab, Jean Paul Gaultier & Valentino)

  -Elie Saab:


You know I always complain about Elie doing the same thing over and over again. But during HC is different, since the sparkles don't look so out of place.
The best thing about the show was the cast. Ginta walked the show for the first time in her career, and I'm such a fangirl ;) The other thing I loved, as usual, were the colours. So pretty.
And, all the outfits are pretty as well. But it looks the same as always. However, I loved the pockets on the dresses. Nice touch.















Ya sabéis que siempre me quejo de que Elie haga lo mismo una y otra vez. Pero durante la HC es diferente, ya que los brillitos no están tan fuera de lugar.
Lo mejor fue el casting. Ginta desfiló para la marca por primera vez en su carrera, y yo soy una fangirl de cuidado ;) Lo otro que me gustó fueron los colores. Preciosos.
Y, todos los pases son bonitos. Pero es lo mismo de siempre. Sin embargo, he de decir que me gustan los bolsillos que tienen los vestidos. Buen toque.




  -Jean Paul Gaultier:


It was crazy to see Chantal (The Face Australia) walking for JPG. She also walked for Alexis Mabille, so I guess Naomi really is helping her.
The show was quite fun. I enjoyed the whole vampire/creatures of the night theme. Scary models xD
And Conchita closed.











Me quedé loca al ver a Chantal (The Face Australia) desfilando para JPG. También desfiló para Alexis Mabille, así que supongo que Naomi la está ayudando de verdad.
El desfile fue divertido. Me gustó la temática de vampiresas/criaturas de la noche. Modelos que dan miedito xD
Y Conchita cerró.




 -Valentino:


I guess they can't disappoint me.
This looks like a continuation of their last HC collection, which was absolutely perfect. I love the way they used the tribal print. And the set makes everything look so magical.
But there is also some Greek inspiration, and God knows how much I adore that style. I can't get enough of those silhouettes.

















Supongo que no pueden decepcionarme.
Esto parece una continuación de su última colección de HC, la cual fue perfecta. Me encanta como usan el estampado tribal. Y el set hace que todo parezca tan mágico.
Pero también ha inspiración griega, y bien sabe Dios lo mucho que adoro ese estilo. No me canso de ver esas siluetas.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed