Meet Meghan Roche: New Face from the USA

Meghan Roche (Pennsylvania, USA)


  -Who is she?

Meghan is an American model that I first noticed in July of last year, when she starred in the Givenchy campaign lensed by Meisel. 
I actually did a post about that campaign and mentioned I wasn't sure if I liked her, or if I just liked that picture Meisel took. Well, now I know for sure it is her I like.




Meghan es una modelo americana en la que me fijé por primera vez en Julio del año pasado, cuando protagonizó la campaña de Givenchy fotografiada por Meisel.
De hecho hice una entrada sobre esa campaña y mencioné que no estaba segura de si me gustaba, o si solo me gustaba esa foto hecha por Meisel. Ahora ya estoy segura de que es ella la que me gusta.

  -Career highlights so far:

Of course, her Givenchy campaign is one. And the exclusive she did for them the following season is a highlight as well.
She mostly has had runway highlights so far, like her semi-exclusive for Alexander Wang or opening Fendi.

 Givenchy FW 17.18, by Meisel

 Givenchy S/S 2018 (WWE)

 Alexander Wang FW 18.19 (Semi-exclusive)

Fendi FW 18.19 (O)

Por supuesto que su campaña de Givenchy es uno. Y la exclusiva que hizo para ellos la temporada siguiente es otro.
Tiene más highlights en pasarela que en fotografía de momento, como su semi-exclusiva para Alexander Wang o su apertura en el desfile de Fendi.

  -What makes her so special?

The potential is more than obvious. And the versatility as well, since we've seen her in very different shows this season and she was incredible in all of them.
She has it all, unlike many. And hopefully she'll managed to get than longevity many want, but few achieve.


El potencial es más que obvio, al igual que la versatilidad. La hemos visto en diferentes desfiles esta temporada, y estaba increíble en todos.
Lo tiene todo, no como muchas que triunfan. Y con suerte conseguirá esa longevidad que muchas quieren, pero pocas consiguen.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed