Kaia Gerber for I-D Summer 2018


Last week, I talked about the "Daisy Love" campaign by Marc Jacobs, and Kaia was one of the models on that ad. I really like her representing that fragance, because it is really age appropiate and she looks comfortable. But I really like her on this editorial too, and it is quite different.

I guess it makes sense because Kaia should easily fit on the "cool kids" group. And that's what this cover and editorial (and magazine) is all about. The cover is quite clever, and they didn't make her wink. 

It's a teenage riot
Ph: Mario Sorrenti





La semana pasada hable de la campaña de "Daisy Love" de Marc Jacobs, en la que sale Kaia. Me gusta que represente esa fragancia, porque es algo apropiado para su edad y se la ve cómoda. Pero también me gusta este editorial, y es bastante diferente.

Supongo que tiene sentido, ya que Kaia debería encajar perfectamente en el grupo de "cool kids". Y de eso van esta portada y edito (y revista). La pose de portada es inteligente, y no hicieron que guiñase.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed