Romee Strijd for Exit Magazine SS 18


I believe we have had this conversation before, but I love Romee's high fashion work. And that kind of makes it sound like I don't like her more commercial work, but that isn't what I mean.

When I first fell in love with her, I saw her walking for Prada or Louis Vuitton, and it was her special beauty that I loved. I could already tell she was going to be versatile, but because of how special her beauty is, I want her to do things that showcase that beauty. 

Long story short, this editorial for Exit Magazine made me very happy.

Ph: Alexander Saladrigas










Creo que ya hemos tenido esta conversación, pero me encanta que Romee haga cosas más high fashion. Y eso hace que suene a que no aprecio su trabajo más comercial, lo cual no es cierto.

Cuando me enamoré por completo de ella, la veía desfilando para Prada o Louis Vuitton, y fue su belleza especial la que enamoró. Ya veía que podía ser muy versátil, pero debido a que su belleza no es como la del resto, quería verla haciendo trabajos que le saquen partido.

Por resumir, este editorial para Exit Magazine me hizo muy feliz.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed