"Daisy Love" by Marc Jacobs (Feat. Kaia Gerber)


I have mentioned the perfume "Daisy" by Marc Jacobs in many posts. I have it and love it, and their campaigns have always been really good in my opinion.

Kaia Gerber, who is already the face of "Daisy", is joined by Faith Lynch and Aube Jolicoeur for the campaign created for this new version, "Daisy Love".
Checking the description and the notes is a bit confusing, but this seems to be quite similar to the original scent. Maybe even better, who knows?
I'll have to check it out.

Ph: Alasdair McLellan




He mencionado el perfume "Daisy" de Marc Jacobs en muchas entradas. Lo tengo y lo adoro, y sus campañas siempre me han parecido muy buenas.

A Kaia Gerber, que ya era imagen de "Daisy", se le unen Faith Lynch y Aube Jolicoeur en la campaña de la nueva versión que han creado, "Daisy Love".
Al mirar la descripción y las notas me he dado cuenta de que suena bastante similar a la original. Quizás sea incluso mejor, ¿quién sabe?
Habrá que darle una oportunidad.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed