Fall/Winter 17.18: Beauty looks

My gif (Video source: Anna Sui's yt channel)

Today, I'm doing one of my favourite posts about fashion week. I still remember when I first got into fashion (TEN YEARS AGO!) and I didn't really know about clothes, but I did know a bit about make-up. I just wanted to try every look I saw, and in a way I still feel that way looking at these pictures. Let's see which looks grabbed my attention:

Hoy voy a hacer la que es una de mis entradas favoritas sobre las semanas de la moda. Aún recuerdo cuando empecé a seguir la moda (¡HACE DIEZ AÑOS!) y no tenía ni idea sobre ropa, pero si que sabía algo de maquillaje. Y estaba como loca queriendo probar todos los looks que vi, lo cual me sigue pasando hoy en día. Veamos cuales son los looks que me han llamado la atención esta vez:


MAKE-UP:

  -Prada:

There were different looks on this show, one of them being super natural. But the one that really got my attention was this one with blue and black. Fun, messy, ...not very Prada, but that's why I loved it.



Hubo diferentes looks en este desfile, uno de ellos super natural. Pero el que más me llamó la atención fue este azul y negro. Es divertido, deshecho, ...no muy Prada, pero por eso me encantó. 

  -Anna Sui:

Blue again...do I see a pattern?
This looks was lovely. Many people say that you have to either go for strong eyes or strong lips, but this really shows how that can be done. 



Azul otra vez...¿tendencia?
Este look me encantó. Mucha gente dice que hay que centrar la atención o en los ojos o en los labios, pero esto demuestra que se puede centrar en ambos.

  -Oscar de la Renta:

So, blue again? Get your bue eyeshadow ready for next fall.
I loved the combination of colours and how good it looked with the hair completely away from the face.




¿Azul otra vez? Preparad la sombra de ojos azul para el otoño que viene.
Me encantó la combinación de colores y lo bien que quedaban con el pelo apartado de la cara por completo.


HAIR:

  -Tory Burch, Rochas & Temperley London:

Hair accessories! Bows! I'm rewatching Gossip Girl and this excites me way too much!
The Temperley look is the one that I can see myself wearing often.




¡Accesorios de pelo! ¡Lazos! ¡Estoy viendo Gossip Girl otra vez y esto me emociona demasiado!
El de Temperley es el look que me veo usando más. 

  -Versace:

This is literally what I want to do with my hair, with purple. It's kind of tacky but I love it.





Esto es literalmente lo que quiero hacer con mi pelo, pero con morado. No es lo más fino del mundo, pero me encanta.

  -Bottega Veneta:

This is the complete opposite to the previous look. So classy and gorgeous. I'm obsessed.



Esto es completamente diferente al look anterior. Tan elegante y bonito. Me tiene obsesionada. 


HAIR & MAKE-UP:

  -Valentino:

With Valentino, we're used to softer looks. We did get that this time as well, with those subtle waves and the little braids that are so me. But we also got some models wearing a darker and more vampy lip, paired with dark eyeshadow that matched the lip colour. I loved it.



Con Valentino, estamos acostumbrados a looks más suaves. Y no es que no viésemos eso esta vez, porque las ondas suaves en el pelo y las mini trenzas (que son tan yo) son suaves. Pero también vimos a modelos con un tono de labios más oscuro y que iba a juega con la sombra de ojos. Me encantó. 

  -Balmain:

Interesting and edgy look. I didn't really like it, but it was worthing mentioning.



Look interesante y moderno. No es que me gustase mucho, pero merece la pena mencionarlo.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed